Microsoft Office 2019 Standard Open License
Microsoft Office suites help enable enterprise productivity across devices. For Volume Licensing customers, Microsoft Office delivers new ways of collaborating, making it easier to support flexible work styles. See what’s new with Office and its licensing, learn how to buy, and get answers to frequently asked questions about licensing Office suites.
Digital Download : Instant Electronic DeliveryThis is a digital product that is delivered in our online portal and via email. After placing your order you will be instantly sent a download link and license key(if required). Nothing will be shipped.
- Classic versions of the Office apps installed on one PC: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Publisher
- Web versions of Word, OneNote, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Administrators can centrally control computers and user accounts with group policy
- Administrators can deploy software to many users at once with volume activation
- Take control of a remote computer or virtual machine over a network connection with terminal services
- Make decisions with app telemetry, an automated remote measurement and collection of data that you can turn into useful analytics
- [View only] Safeguard digital information from unauthorized use through integration with Windows Rights Management Services (RMS) for Windows Server
Office 365 is Microsoft’s most complete, secure suite of cloud productivity services designed for the cloud. It’s sold as suites available for every organization irrespective of their size. Some suites include Office 365 Pro Plus, which delivers the full downloadable Office client along with set of web-based applications (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), business-class email, file sharing, meetings and communications solutions, and an internal collaboration social network. Each suite helps keep your data private and protected from potential threats by focusing on security needs at every level. Office 365 gives users access to the productivity solutions from anywhere, provides simple management IT solutions, and comes with a financially backed Service Level Agreement.